Ajith Says His Lack Of Restrictions Is Important

Tuesday, February 16, 2010


When asked Ajith why he is unfriendly on or after all the matters, he said,” From the age of 16 I have struggled to carve a function for myself and struggle to keep hold of this place. 24 years had vanished in this fight backside itself. For a healthy man it is 65 years. But for me I had to undergo 15 surgeries within the age of 40. I had to submit yourself to five surgeries in my spine itself. I can understand that how many disorders I have faced. Now I want to keep my heart comfortable.Those who understand this will not twist somebody's arm me for anything. What can I do if people who harass me without understanding me. See actors as also human. But I want to make a strong point.My freedom and mu heart comfortable is most important to me. If there is any intrusion in this, I will leave cinema even before the eye blinks. The four or five people who are for me are enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP