At The Present Pilot Ajith

Monday, February 15, 2010


We all know him as an performer, a car racer and an passionate fan of aero modeling. And at the present, Ajith matrimonialts to take wing and is taking stepladder to get a hush-hush direct license."I always wanted to become a racer or a pilot. Now that I am already into aero modeling, I am hopeful of getting my pilot authorization by June 2011. People say those doing aero modeling are already half pilots," he says.On Sunday, Ajith was at it his favourite act again- motor sports instruction. He took part in the last round of the MRF Challenge amidst cheer from fans who even tried to break into the track as the race was on.However the actor couldn’t come to an end the act as he sought after. "The gear box got stuck and I could not go beyond the first gear. But life is full of ups and downs, and I have learnt how to accept such equipment."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP