Viji To Stride From March

Wednesday, February 17, 2010


Bouncing reverse by resources of vim and vigor and vigour is Viji. The well-known dialogue writer, who marked his being there as a filmmaker with ‘Vellithirai’, is set to establish his new directorial venture soon.“All that I can say at the moment is my next project will go on floors by March. I can’t reveal more at this point of time,” the director says and adds: “But get ready for some surprises when a formal announcement is made.”
Attributing less publicity as a reason behind the mediocre showing of ‘Vellithirai’, he says, “A good product will sell only if it is marketed well. The case is no different when it comes to cinema too. I can show you a lot of other examples too.”Viji, who claims he feels proud to be a dialogue writer, says, “At the same time, I am equally happy to direct films too. But I am aware that dialogues are very vital for the success of a film though cinema is a visual medium.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP