RAHMAN Appreciation…

Monday, February 1, 2010


AR Rahman, on endearing the double Grammy, said that he never dreamt of captivating so many prestigious awards. Those that feature in his thank list, of course, began with the Almight.

Rahman said, “I once again want to thank the Almighty, my holy Sufi teachers Ameen Peerullah Malik Sahib, Danny Boyle, Fox and the whole Slumdog Millionaire imaginative team, all the celebrated actors in the movie, MIA and Resul Pookutty, my whole team, Gulzaarji, Sukvinder Singh, Tanvi Shah, Vijay Prakaash; my friend and sound engineer the late H Sridhar, Deepak, PA Chetan, Vivvianne Chaix, Aditya Modi, Sivakumar, Noell James, Ganesh, Faiz, Anne-Marie, Ranjit Barot and the folks at Nirvana; my agents Sam Schwartz and Amos Newman; my friends Karan, Gopal and Vijay, Deepak Gattani, Mohan Chopra, Chris and Simon Long; my mentor Manirathnam, mentors in Mumbai Shekhar Kapur and Subhash Ghai and mentor in the West Andrew Lloyd Webber; Folks at the IDPR, Allison and Courtney; my unanticipated musical group from Chennai and Mumbai; my mother, my father, my sisters and my lovely wife and children; and all my well wishers from the world who keep me going…”

Read More News Click Here.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP