‘Jithan’ Ramesh Is TR’s Fan

Monday, April 5, 2010


‘Jithan’ Ramesh is eagerly expecting the discharge of his forthcoming silver screen ‘Pillaiyar Theru Kadaisi Veedu’, in which he plays the responsibility of a die-hard enthusiast of Vijaya T Rajendar. Interestingly, this is his opening motion picture to be fashioned by his residence customary Super Good Films. “I am not just playing a TR’s fan in ‘Pillaiyar Theru Kadaisi Veedu’ but also a fanatic of maestro Illayaraja. My character is very unique which is not so easy to perform. I enjoyed each and every day of the shoot,” he informs.Saying the film will be his big ticket to stardom, Ramesh adds: “It is a realistic story set in the backdrop of Madurai. I play a carefree youth in the first half who transforms in the latter part of the film due to unavoidable circumstances.”On his younger brother Jeeva, he says, “I am happy that his recent release ‘Kacheri Aarambam’ is going great guns. He is an actor who can balance well between mass and class roles. I am proud to be his sibling.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP