Trisha Speaks On Her Future Plans!

Monday, April 5, 2010


Reigning actress Trisha is working hard on her Bollywood debut Khatta Meetha opposite Akshay Kumar directed by her mentor Priyadarshan.We also have the sense of hearing that the actress has doled out innumerable dates for her B-town debut. “I spared 120 days for the silver screen, since Priyadarshan works exceptionally high-speed in comparison to other Bollywood filmmakers. He has wrapped up nearly everyone of the shooting; we only have a 15-day schedule left,” Trisha said to a leading English daily.“Akshay’s known to have great comic timing, I think even my comic timing is good as I have done lots of Tamil and Telugu comedy flicks. Besides comedy, the film has its share of emotional moments too. Working with Akshay has been a pleasant experience, he has been a good teacher. I have learnt a lot from him,” she added. About her three film deal with Akshay Kumar, she revealed, "Of course. I have to do another film for Akshay’s production house, either with him or some other actor." Interestingly Trisha hasn’t signed a single Tollywood project in 2010. Is she planning to give up Tollywood? She chirps in quickly, "Nothing of that sort. Tollywood has been treating me great, so I don’t need a break. I couldn’t do Ravi Teja’s film since it got postponed and my dates went unused in February and March. Now they want dates in April but I had already allotted those dates to my Hindi film Khatta Meetha and Kamal sir’s new Tamil film." Trisha says she’s going to bounce back in Tollywood very soon with a big-ticket entertainer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP