Karthi On Cloud Nine!

Monday, April 12, 2010


Actor Karthi is on Cloud Nine for the reason that his most modern film Paiyya has been declared a hit. When asked if he would give attention to only on mass movies now, he said, “I’ve just started my career and at this stage, I’m open to doing as many masala flicks as I can. I’ve played heavy characters in my first two films. Now, I want to play the mass hero who bashes up all the villains. But after a few years, I’ll definitely do films like Paruthiveeran."When a reporter asked if he would do something in a silver screen by way of his brother, he entertainingly replied, “Definitely! But we strength of character not play brothers otherwise acquaintances. Suriya will engage in recreation the male protagonist in addition to I will engage in recreation the villain.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP