“My role model is Ajith”: Sanjay

Thursday, April 8, 2010


Sanjay, who play a lead role in the film ‘Mundhinam Partheney’ while talking to the media, said “Though I have studied Hotel Management my whole attentiveness was on cinema. Seeing my passion for cinema, my friend Jayam Ravi advised me to do the performing arts itinerary in a film establishment at Mumbai.After a lot of trying, I got the opportunity to do the lead role in Mundhinam Partheney. I have got assortment of appreciations for acting in this film. The acknowledgment goes to director Magizh Thirumeni. He was the one who brought out the small ins and outs from me.I am also thankful at this point of time to producer Manickam Narayanan sir for introducing me. Next I am acting in a silver screen to be directed by Magizh Thirumeni and in a film to be presented by my brother Kumar. I am more interested to act in roles which give scope for acting than acting in action leaning films. My role representation is Ajith.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP