Ramba To Act Post Wedding

Wednesday, April 7, 2010


Her marriage to Canada-based entrepreneur Indiran on April 8 is not going to stop Ramba from donning the greasepaint. The actress says Indiran has wholeheartedly given permission to her aspiration to continue acting.“But I have made a decision to do something only in meaningful roles. The films I accept henceforth should add value to my career.I will continue my profession cultivate I feel bore to snuffle on the subject of it. After that, I will help Indiran in his business,” she says.On her wedding plans, she says, “The marriage will take place in Tirupathi on April 8. We have planned a grand reception at Rani Meyyammai Hall in Chennai on April 11. We will leave for Thailand for our honeymoon then.”The ‘Ullathai Allitha’ actress met Indiran when she was roped in as the brand name ambassador of his company, sources say. It was love at first sight for the entrepreneur who later made elders in both the families to meet each other and fix the wedding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP