I Am Sincere: Sneha

Friday, March 19, 2010


"I am sincere and committed to my profession. And I gel by my colleagues well. This is the reason behind surviving in the film industry designed for more than ten years," says Sneha.The actress, who is eagerly expecting the release of 'Vande Mataram' furthermore 'Bhavani', says, "I have seen in my career many ups and downs.But I am unmoving at this point thanks to the support from my directors, producers, co-stars and fans."On ‘Vande Mataram’, she says, "It is a movie with patriotic theme. I play a pilot opposite Mammootty. Acting by means of a big famous person like Mammootty is a learning experience. Arjun too is exceptionally cooperative."Happy about 'Bhavani', Sneha says, "I have played a on no account before role in ‘Bhavani’. I would like to express my gratitude to director Kicha who heaped immense confidence on me and offered me the role. Hope the film would repeat the magic of ‘Vaijayanthi IPS’."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP