‘Thamizh Padam' Heroine Watches 70 Tamil Films

Thursday, March 25, 2010


Disha Pandey is going on a undertaking. The female protagonist of 'Thamizh Padam' requirements to construct it life-size in Kollywood along with in favor of that, she has been non-stop watching Tamil movies en route for compose herself familiar to the language in addition to the manufacturing."Believe me or not, I have watched 70 Tamil films so far. And I am not missing even a small snippet on Tamil cinema that appears in the media. Guess I determination be intelligent to do a thesis on Kollywood soon," she says with a smile.Giving a sample, Disha says, "I share a similarity with MGR. Both of us were born on January 17. Like this, my mind is jam-packed of interesting trivias on Tamil film industry. I can host a Kollywood quiz right now."On 'Thamizh Padam', she says, "the entire squad was so bubbly. We had a enormous time while shooting for the film. I am happy to know that ‘Thamizh Padam’ has become a super hit and a movie to reckon with in Tamil cinema."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP