Kamal And Me: Trisha

Wednesday, March 31, 2010


“It was my hallucination to do something with Kamal Haasan accurate commencing the day I entered silver screen industry. I was on formulate unclear nine when I was roped in in favor of ‘Marmayogi’. But the enjoyment didn’t nearly everyone up to date wide-ranging as the motion picture was overcrowded outstanding to unavoidable reasons,” says Trisha.“And I am on cloud nine again,” the actress says and adds: “Because, I am there in Kamal sir’s next film. I signed the film simply after hearing the story over the phone. How could I reject an offer to work with such a genius?”Heaping laurels on the ‘Ulaga Nayagan’, she says, “He is one of the most intelligent persons I have ever met. He is a master of all subjects and knows anything in addition to everything. You can discuss with him whatever you want.”On her Hindi debut ‘Khatta Meetha’, directed by Priyadarshan with Akshay Kumar in the lead, Trisha says, “Most part of the shoot is over and a 15-day schedule single-handedly is left. The film has illustrate closer out well and it’s going to be a immediately what the doctor ordered commence for me in Bollywood. I enjoyed acting with Akshay Kumar”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP