Why Vettrimaran Went To Madurai?

Monday, March 29, 2010


Director Vettrimaran of ‘Polladhavan’ acknowledgment has move toward not at this juncture on otherwise subsequent to residence by resources of an explanation as to why he number one Madurai as the backdrop in do something of thoughtfulness of his succeeding silver screen ‘Aadukalam’, the Dhanush starrer. “Despite the fact that I am very comfortable with Chennai and my first film on a north Chennai guy was a super hit, I consciously wanted to relocate to some other place for my next project. Because, I don’t want to move toward underneath a specific label,” he says.Vettrimaran adds: “And I selected Madurai because I thought the storyline would fit well to a city like Madurai. It is on the subject of a group of guys including Dhanush and the experiences they undergo. The film talks about two generations.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP