Khushbu In Bollywood!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010


Khushbu seems to a happy person these days, especially subsequent to winning the 22 criminal cases against her in Supreme Court. “I now know I can have a word my brainpower freely, that freedom of speech does continue living in our country in addition to we’ve a from top to bottom trustworthy judiciary. The motivation why I fought against all odds was my daughters. I had to tell them that their mother is strong furthermore they be supposed to be swollen with pride of her,” she said to a leading English daily.The lady is all set to return to Hindi films. “Govinda and me are bum-chums. I say to his wife Sunita, ‘I’ve let you encompass him for 26 years. I can still scuttle missing in the midst of him.’ We’re just a mobile phone call away commencement each other,” she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP