I Have That Freedom To Speak: Kushboo

Wednesday, March 31, 2010


Kushboo is all smiles these days, with support coming to her comments on premarital sex from a dead body no lesser than Supreme Court. The apex court’s observation through the rationale of there was not anything illegal on the area under discussion of live-in relationships in addition to premarital sex surrounded by adults has boosted the self-confidence of the actress.Says Kushboo, who is known for her fearless remarks irrespective of the issue she is talking about, “We have a completely dependable judiciary. And I feel it now additional than ever. The Supreme Court’s direction without a doubt shows freedom of speech does continue living in India.”On her five-year legal battle, the actress, who earned the wrath of numerous organisations when she made the comments in 2005, says, “I fought for my daughters. Because, I have to tell them that they should feel proud of their mom.”She adds: “I am now clear that I can have a word my mind freely. At the same time, I know my limits and responsibilities. I would like to thank my family members, friends and well-wishers who have supported me all these years.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP